Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 4 = one for the failbooks

Remember what I said about homeschooling in the bedroom?
Yeah, it's all that bad.

We made it through 2 subjects each? As a test of our flexibility it was pretty darn telling.

Is there hope? With training, I think so.

Tomorrow we're back in safer territory, no word from the contractors, so if they show, I'll send them home. I'm not particularly worried about tjat possibility.

So, where did we find learning today? Mostly in the area of our group dynamic. Some of us can do writing intensive work ONLY in the mornings. Also, if the little one isn't in the mood to work, if his environment isn't carefully constructed for education, he just won't. And once he falls, the rest go with him.

No surprises, just a desperate hope that we can cope with interruptions.

As I said, there's hope.

It's really nice that the cyber school's calendar doesn't start till tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment