Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Week of the Jewelry Show that Ate Our Lives!

Last week, I, The mother and guide on this educational journey (read as deliverer of terrible news- Oh Noes!  We have to do school?!), was very very busy getting the finishing touches on my show displays for that one big show of the year.  And so, school was kind of patchy.  But we got through the week.  We tinted plants from the yard blue.  (did you know that this works far better with fresh plants than with celery from the fridge?)
I have a lot to catch up with. 
Turns out the turn-in dates for assignments go with the achievement of specific lessons.  Not difficult, but I had thought it was simply the work from a particular day.  No big, I just need to go back and do it.  I'm very glad I keep a record of everything we get done in a day.
Tonight, now that I have a little more time, I should be able to get it all scanned and attached. 

In other news, I've been trying to get the day started with some simple math and spelling practice, but I think we'll get rid of this practice.  It's causing us to spend time not getting lessons done.  I had been trying to draw from the lessons, but sometimes it's just too complicated.  (except spelling of course, it's just easy to start with)

No comments:

Post a Comment