Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Homeschool Record October 21, 2009

New Moon Day

Morning was self directed, worked out very well
the kids watched a show on Jewish Culture
and some more tourism in Australia

On the way to the store, we talked about the dark of moon and decided to have a dark moon themed dinner

We got some dark wine, dark juice, green tortelini (I told them to get dark moony pasta, works for me)
For our ritual, the kids want to pick some flowers for the altar (a round picnic table in the bamboo of the back garden.
And Havoc wants to scry in his Opal. I think I'll bring my red opal out too.

Math

Saxon k lesson 60-62
Saxon 2 lessons 51-52
Saxon 4 investigation 6

Writing
ABC reading eggs p 4-5 phonics works reader 12
Kidsflash 2 Language Arts p 28-29
Kidsflash 3 Language Arts p 41-43

Science: Read about the moon, talked about new moon.
Havoc wrote a few words about being on the moon (tho not very scientific)

No comments:

Post a Comment